Our volunteers are vital to our mission. If you have that heartfelt desire to make a difference in someone’s life we invite you to join us.
You may be asked to attend a multi-day training seminar as well as in-service training as provided. We ask you to volunteer one four-hour shift weekly with a one-year commitment.
- Nurse – verify pregnancy tests, conducts patient medical history, maintains patient records, provide prenatal education, and makes medical care referrals.
- Ultrasound Technician – conducts limited ultrasounds, documents ultrasound charts, presents the gospel to patients, and conducts follow up calls.
- Peer Counselor – meets with clients caring for their emotional and physical needs using a biblical counseling approach.
- Front Desk - answer phones, checks in clients, schedules appointments, and files records.
- Volunteer Coordinator – schedules volunteer appointments, coordinates all volunteer training, meetings, and special activities.
- Marketing – assists with various campaigns, creates flyers for Center’s marketing needs, develops content for website, and Facebook.
- Prayer Team – commits to pray regularly for Eve’s Hope and its clients. Meets quarterly for corporate prayer and fellowship.
- Baby Store - organizes donated goods, maintains inventory, and assists with distribution.
- Speaker Volunteer – presenting "Decisions, Choices & Options (DCO): The Facts About Teen Pregnancy." It is an educational presentation for high school students providing information about each of the options a young woman faces in an unplanned pregnancy. The goal of this program is to provide current, factual information and correct any misconceptions regarding any of the three options.
Thank you for your volunteer interest.
Your time and energy will make a difference. Volunteers are needed
during operation hours.
Monday 9:30am - 1:30pm
Tuesday 9:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Thursday 9:30am - 5:00pm
Friday 9:30am - 1:30pm