Think You’re Pregnant? We Can Help.
As a student an unplanned pregnancy can bring fear, doubt and concerns about your future and what you should do. Eve’s Hope can help you think through your personal situation and find the best option for you.
What should I do now?
- Verify you are pregnant with a medical lab quality test.
- If you have a positive test, confirm you currently have a viable pregnancy with an ultrasound. We can schedule an ultrasound after a positive pregnancy test at Eve’s Hope.
Think you may be pregnant? Don’t wait. Call us to help you through this situation. Eve’s Hope can provide you with pregnancy testing, ultrasound and other services at no cost to you. We are here to help.
Our services are confidential. We are a trusted source you can talk to. We will also help you with resources and educational information about your options including abortion, parenting and adoption.
We will help you answer questions such as:
- What will I do about school?
- What will I tell my parents?
- How will I get medical care?
- Should I have a baby now?